Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today I took a Picture

This a post that the nurse, who took care of me in the OR while Avery was delivered and also the nurse who after her delivery recoved me after Avery's birth, posted about us. With her permission she has allowed me to post this:

"Today I took another beautiful picture....not one that I will misplace in a photo album or store on a memory card or accidentally delete on my phone...this picture will forever be in my heart and remember the day I take my last breath: a very special mom and dad looking into the face of their new baby with everlasting love..." February 9 at 11:36pm

It was with tears in my eyes as I read this beautiful post about our journey with Avery. I pray that anyone who hears Avery's story will be touched like this. That they will know we loved Avery more than words can describe and that we serve a loving God.

We were so lucky to have her and numerous other staff love and care for us. And when I say love, I know they did, you can't do what they do and not love those they care for.

Here is a picture of true love, me getting some sweet baby kisses :) This was two weeks ago today.........my heart aches for the day we will be reunited with her!

1 comment:

  1. Becky and Eric,

    Avery Grace was truly an angel sent from God. She was a beautiful little girl and looking at the wonderful pictures of you guys holding and loving her, shows the love you have to give. Please know that Avery Grace is truly sending all of her blessings, love and strength to you guys. She has taught me in my old age how to mourn, love, and still believe. My passion and love continuously go out to you Becky, Eric and your families. Keep believing, keep the faith and keep her memory alive. I love you all.

    Love Sharon Wooden

    ReplyDelete